The very first time I heard of Lipland liquid lipsticks was on Instagram. Amrezy did a collaboration and launched 3 colors with them; Rezy, Montenegro, and Brooklyn (bright coral) late last year. It was the early start of my obsession with liquid lipsticks, and so I ordered Rezy and Montenegro in the search for the perfect long-wear, non-drying, liquid lipstick. Then just few months ago Lipland launched more liquid lipsticks in their permanent line of colors, and then I ordered Aventus and Fifty-Fifty in their 2nd restock. All the new colors were so pretty I wanted them all but took some self-control. I then was able to attend PhameXpo and got Empire and Temple for only $10! I’ll always jump on a good dealio.
Here are the reviews of of each liquid lipstick with the swatch picture below it.
Lipland Liquid Lipstick Review
- Reg Price: $18.99 (25% off promo code: Lip25)
- Made in USA – Gluten Free – Paraben Free- Cruelty Free – SLS & BPA Free – Anti-oxidants Vitamin A, C, and E.
- Size: 2.5 g/0.1 oz
- Long Lasting: Semi Long Lasting as it’s not completely transproof. If you own ABH & Ofra it’s like a mix of those two, finish and formula.
- Non-Drying: Yes
- Non-Peeling: Yes
- Color Choices: Couple nice nudie, mauve, and brown shades
- Non-Staining: Only Montenegro does a bit
- Scent: No Scent (only Fifty-Fifty has a faint sweet smell like Kylie, but not as potent)
- Packaging: is almost as long as Kat Von D’s liquid lipstick
- Applicator: Stiff Doe Foot, they all apply evenly. Just darker shades need a lil more work but not much.
- Consistency: Mousey Cream
- Website: www.liplandcosmetics.com Free Shipping over $50
- Physical Store: none
- Ships From: Los Angeles (they have their own Labs)
- Notes: Colors do not get darker, comfortable wear across all the colors I have. All colors have the same wear and are consistent through out.
Lipland Aventus Review: is a nice shade of brown just slightly darker than Empire.
Lipland Empire Review: is darker shade of brown, than Aventus. I think both Aventus and Empire can be in the Kylie’s Dolce K brown family.
Lipland Rezy Review: is a pretty pinky peachy nude.
Lipland Fifty-Fifty Review: a pinkish mauve nude.
Lipland Montenegro Review: need a few layers to get the deepness of the color to pop. It is more bolder in person, and I do get compliments and people asking where I got it. I think a really good close dupe is Stila Chianti and maybe Colourpop Rooch.
Lipland Temple Review: is similar to Fifty-Fifty but 2 1/2 times darker.
If you want to try lipland they are currently offering 25% off off their perm. line of liquid lipsticks with coupon: LIP25