Updated with video: 8/16/2016
Don’t mind the messy swatches it’s harder than it looks to swatch liquid lipsticks on the palm of your hand. The reason why I used my palm is I was thinking that it would closest to the the texture of my lips. Enjoy my break down below. 🙂
Let’s talk about each color compared to Kylie’s Dolce K Liquid Lipstick: All her lipkits are currently sold out but she announces the releases on her Kylie Jenner app. http://www.kyliecosmetics.com
Kylie Jenner’s Lip Kit in Dolce K + Lipliner- $29 + $8.95 shipping
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Bow & Arrow ($20): is a nice color, comfortable wear, and can be buildable in deepness to Dolce K. Buy Kat Von D – Bow & Arrow here
- Colourpop Beeper Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick ($6) : There has been much debate on social media as a dupe for Dolce K. Beeper is a really nice color, and I get compliments on it when I go out, but on me it does not look anything like Dolce K. The wear is comfortable and slightly satin finish. Buy Colourpop Beeper here
- Colourpop Chi Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick ($6) : Before Chi came out Beeper was the most raved dupe for Dolce K, after I did a side-by-side swatch on my instagram many people commented that it was a good dupe for Dolce K. In my opinion Chi is more creamy in application, comfortable wear and less warmer than Dolce K.
- Colourpop Times Square Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick: I love this color but it is now discontinued in the mini kit, hopefully they bring it back because Bianca from the same kit is coming back! (Announced on Colourpopfun instagram, follow her for most recent updates). Times Square is great brownie nude color on me and a fairly popular color, in comparison to Dolce K it’s within the family but Dolce K is darker and dryer on me.
- Colourpop Mess Around Ultra Satin Liquid Lipstick ($6) : I just threw this in there for the fun of it and because someone on instagram wondered.Buy Colourpop Mess Around
- Sephora Collection Color Lip Last in Brown is Back 04 ($14): is a lipstick that goes on nice and creamy and dries to a matte finish.This is a color I thought Dolce K would look on me, but Dolce K looks darker with wear, and is super drying, patchy and flakey unfortunately. This formula has the exact same scent as the Ulta lipsticks which are $8. Buy Sephora – Brown is Back Lipstick Here
What colors do you think are dupes for dolce k?